TEGAS Startup Lab is a one-year structured incubation programme that aims to equip local Sarawak entrepreneurs with the tools to sustain and accelerate their business growth and build on the Sarawak government’s digital economy blueprint.
How it will benefit you:
- 1 year of business coaching, mentoring and facilitation.
- Knowledge-sharing by industry experts.
- Access to Digital Innovation Hub facilities.
- Access to Digital Village Ecosystem Network
- Opportunities to participate in international conferences and trade fairs.
The programme will equip you with knowledge in:
- Talent management
- Intellectual property (IP)
You will be coached and mentored by the following experienced entrepreneurs and industry experts.
Juvita T. Wan
Co-Founder, The Tuyang Initiative
“I fully appreciate my experience at TSL. As a tiny startup, it is wonderful to have business coaches to not only gain insights from but also to bounce ideas with and get feedback.”
”The entrepreneurship journey can be lonely and sometimes isolating, but having other entrepreneurs in the program and coaches to talk to helps make it less daunting.”
TEGAS Startup Lab is open to all Sarawak-based startups that:
- Focuses on the key sectors identified in the Sarawak Digital Economy Strategy 2018-2025.
- Have at least 51% Sarawakian shareholders.
- Been in operation for at least 6 months and not more than 2 years.
- Have proof of market traction in the form of revenue or customer acquisition.